Count down for five more days.......


Today is the day for packing, thinking carefully what foreigners might like, also thinking the situation might happen. This is the first step to fulfill my dream, slowly, I believe one day I will succeed.



Five more days, I am heading to Kansas. I am so excited but also scared, can't image what will happen next. This will be my first time to go to the great U.S., the reason why I go to America is because I got a wonderful dream since I was ten, I want to be a director at all! Since that time, I promise to myself that I will never give up!

This is the first credit card I've ever had in my whole life, I just can't help asking myself why don't I go abroad earlier than I can get this card earlier! Well, just kidding, actually, when I got this card, I don't know what am I going to do with this. Anyone wants to buy something?

While I was busy for packing, my got damn cat was trying to ruin my perfect afternoon tea. Luckily, he's just sniffing around, while he was trying to lick it, I stopped him, so that's no a big deal. I wish myself and everyone is the whole universe good lcuk and will have a happy life forever! :)


Comments

Popular Posts