My America trip for a year
2011/9/3~20119/4
Today is the third week in the U.S. in my whole life, there are lots of things fresh for me. So far, I love everything which makes me want to live in America more.
I would love to show you guys these photos I love which taken by me.
first, these pics below are the Purple power party which held in Kansas, Manhattan. It's a pep for Kansas state American football  team called Wild cat. 








Then, on weekends, my friend came to see me, we went to some delicious American restaurant. 


After that, I went to a reptile exhibition. There were snakes, insects, reptiles and so on.......








Plus some cute kitty cats.
At last, I am going to show you guys two of my favorite pictures:


Want to see these pictures more clearly or want to know more about me. Please add me as a friend on facebook, search covinfox KAO or search covinfox on youtube. Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts