Action! amigos~

Hi! it's me, covinfox the director again. :)  I have a great news for you guys, I just finished the script of my new short "NIGHTMARE?" and so far I am working on the opening of my short.

Sorry for being late to upload, but as usual, I am still "extremely" busy, making my short film, learning everything new, preparing for the college next year, trying to get straight A in my senior year.

Oh~ getting USC or USLA film department is my dream! Anyone, who could help me? :)
And if you are also interested in film, I would love to receive your comments or ideas.  That would be awesome!  Don't forget keep searching "covinfox" on youtube to know me more.  I appreciate it so much,  thank for all guys your supporting.  I will "never" give up, even though it is tough for me. ;)

Again, pictures time. This time I would love to upload some monochrome pictures, I found out monochrome pictures have different kinds of beauty.

I put the picture of apple brand is because I want to salute to Steve Jobs again, he gave me good computer to make better film.  Plus, I am an apple fan. :)

At last,  Don't forget keep searching "covinfox" on youtube to know me more.  I appreciate it so much,  thank for all guys your supporting.












Comments

Popular Posts