Freaking, spooky, creepy day..... short film making!

Hola la..... morning everyone. Today is a very damp and gloomy Saturday. Last night I was making the opening for my short film. I don't know what's my host family's opinion about me? Probably I guess is: A boy who carries a bag of dolls and travel around? Wow, what era is it, why there are a lot of freaks in this world?

Anyway, I think I made an amazing opening. Well, that's just my own comment, hope you will love it, too. It took me almost whole twenty four hours to make it. I think the hardest part is that I have to keep my score at school straight A, then I have to study hard to improve my english for college application and ACT, TOFEL tests.

But that's my dream, I will must fulfill it! I "covinfox" the director will be a director in hollywood!!!! Before I succeed, I will never give up~~~

Once again, hope you could click the link beside here: covinfox the director
Plus click the advertisements you see on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Thank you~

















Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts