The funeral for my lens.

All right, it's me covinfox sobbing...

sob, sob... today is not my day!!! While I was making my new short film "NIGHTMARE?" outside for an exterior, I put my camera on the tripod... suddenly! There's a strong freezing wind blowed which blowed down my tripod, then my camera smashed on the ground!!!! As you could predict, the god damn wind destroyed my dear lens! I am freaking disappointed now.... :(

This time as usual, I am going to put some photos... and they are…

As you can see, now I need guys your support "a lot" there are tow ways how you could support me: First is keeping searching "covinfox" on youtube or clikcing the advertisements you see on my blog! Please help me as much as you can, I appreciate it a lot! Thank you so much~




Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts