It feels great to help the world....

Few weeks ago, we went to a city in Kansas where was hit by three severe tornados, and they got severe disasters.... House collapsed, or even gone... a lot of people are homeless, don't have enough food, either.


We went there to help them clean up, we had a lot of fun there, I felt great for helping them clean up, though it's exhausting.  But after cleaning up, you saw the people there show their appreciation.  It feels "extremely" great!


As usual, I am going to show some pictures about the disaster area.  Even you could take some beautiful pictures at disaster area.


Hope you could keep supporting me by searching "covinfox" on youtube or by clicking those advertisements you see on my blog page.  Thank you so much!


Here's my youtube channel link: covinfox the director.












Comments

Popular Posts