Happy New Year!~~~

Hello, it's me covinfox the director again~~ :)  How's is your New Year?  Had a lot of fun?  I just got along my first New Year eve in the U.S.  it felt interestingly odd.  Anyway, I love it.  I was reading.... catching fire.  (Reading catching fire to get alone New Year's eve?)

Today is the first day of 2012, got any new reform, any new wishes?  Me, I am going to make a unusual piano improvisation called "The improvisation of Chopin fantasy improvisation combine with Canon and X~ Japan"  Odd enough?  I think so....

Anyway, I hope you guys will like it, I am going to upload it later.  And wish you guys Happy New Year again.... (Although it is already passed....)

My email address: covinfox the director
My youtube channel: covinfox the director 

Comments

Popular Posts