Happy past tense Valentines day!

So, if I didn't get it wrong.  Yesterday was valentine's day, which is also the day I took a day off.  But I still want to talk about it, it's one off the most important day for me.  Because I can eat a lot of chocolate, then I could have a great excuse of getting fleshy. (Guess if I have girlfriend or not...)

I know it would spoil the atmosphere but I still want to say.  Last night I got an funny idea: How to destroy the romance? You send the person you admire a message says (Probably via Facebook): You are my sweet heart, you are much sweeter than sugar.  Then, you attach a link about the sugar is toxic.  Well, probably it's not funny at all for you, but I think it's kind of amusing for myself.

Seriously, I don't care about if I have mate or not so far, but I do care about if I could be a film director in Hollywood or not.  This career is just like my girlfriend or wife.  Just like some director indicate they could even have sex with reels.  So could  I!

My youtube channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/covinfox?feature=mhee

My newest short film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-UuMoOzhhg

My email address: covinfox@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts