All of my ideas.

Recently I am rearranging my documents, and I found out all the ideas I have which I am going to make hem into novels or films.  These are listed below:

1. Modern games. (Which is going to be written into novels only, predict there are three episodes.)

2. The ship no.106. (Which is going to be made into film and novel.)

3.Nature pounces back. (Which is going to be made into film and novel.)

4.The last shopping day. (Going to be written into novel, might be made into film.)

*5.Believe it or not. (Going to be made into film and novel, and I believe it is going to be a blockbuster!)

6.The magician.(Going to be made into film and novel.)

7.The last killer.(Be written into novel, might be made into film also.)

8.6:30 city. (Be written into novel, might be made into film also.)

*9.Maternity(Be made into novel and film, and I believe this is going to be my masterpiece and a block buster!!!!)

10.Crazy 1000$ (My first work, a comedy. Going to be made into film and novel.)

11.Drak zone. (Going to be written in novel.)

12. A pass to heaven. (Going to make it into novel and film.)


(That's all about it so far.... hope you guys will like it!!!~~~ :)



My newest short film "NIGHTMARE?": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-UuMoOzhhg

My email address: covinfox@gmail.com

My Facebook user name: Covinfox Kao



Comments

Popular Posts