Cheer up!

    Since sixteen I decided to be a film director, but how's the consequence going to be is still unkown as usual.  Though we don't know the outcome of our dream, but I know the knack is always be optimistic.  I believe when you keep an optimistic mood no matter what happen everything will be fine, we all have our dream.  I don't know what's your dream, but I do know your optimistism will attract success.
   
     If you also want to be a film director, you would know there's is always no way to be a so called "commercial" film director immediately, except some lucky guy.  I mean, in common you wouldn't be a leader in Hollywood industry right away, but what I know is when you start directing you are a director already.  It's wrong perspective to think only "hollywood" film directors are directors, I am proud of being a film director even though what I really want to be is a "big" director in Hollywood, but it doesn't mean I want to be one of a kind of those "commerical" film directors.  The reason why I want to be a "big" film director is because I want to be sensational, I want to share my perspective and ideas to every audiences.  What I really mean with "big" actually is "successful".
   
     I don't know what the hell am I talking about, but I think you get the gist.  Be optimistic and patient to your dream, one day they will come to your due to attracted by the almighty power of your optimism.

  sincerely,
    covinfox the film director. (Wenlai KAO)

   Cheer up!

Comments

Popular Posts